BROCCOLINI® & SATAY BEEF STIR-FRY
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, ends trimmed, washed (see tip)
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup satay sauce
- 1/2 coconut milk
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 600g beef rump or porthouse steak
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup thai basil or vietnamese mint leaves
- lime wedges, cooked jasmine rice or noodles
- Combine the satay sauce, coconut milk, soy and sugar together. Set aside. Spoon 1 ½ tablespoons oil over the beef and stir to coat.
- Put peanuts into the wok and place over high heat, stir-fry until peanuts are toasted. Remove to a plate. Wipe wok clean and heat over high heat until very hot. Cook the beef, in batches, for 2 minutes or until browned. Remove to a clean plate. Add the remaining oil with the Broccolini® and mini caps, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the satay mixture and bring to the boil. Return the beef and stir-fry until warmed though. Remove from the heat.
- Divide between serving plates, scatter over the herbs and peanuts. Serve with lime and rice or noodles.
Tip- You can cut the Broccolini® in half lengthways if some stems are thicker than others in the bunch.