Sautéed Broccolini® With Coconut Lime Dressing
- 2 bunches Broccolini®
- 2 tbs shredded coconut
- 1 tbs olive oil
coconut lime dressing
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 2 tbs white sugar
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- For the dressing; combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes until reduced by half. Refrigerate to cool.
- Place the shredded coconut into a large non-stick pan over medium heat, cook, shaking the pan until light golden. Remove to a plate.
- Increase heat to high. Add the oil to the hot pan. Wash the Broccolini® and add to the pan with water still clinging. Shake to combine, cover and cook for 1 – 2 minutes without removing the lid. Remove the lid and shake pan for 1-2 minutes until the Broccolini® is bright green and tender.
- Pour over the dressing, sprinkle with shredded coconut and serve.