Scrambled eggs with Sweet Solanato™ tomatoes
- 200g Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 1/3 cup pouring cream
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs chives, finely chopped
- 2 thick slices multigrain bread, toasted
- Preheat oven to 200°C, fan forced. Scatter the Sweet Solanato™ tomatoes over the base of a roasting pan lined with baking paper. Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 6 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and cream together in a bowl until just combined. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture. Leave to cook for 30 seconds. Gently gather egg mixture from outer edges of the pan into the centre, until eggs form creamy curds. Remove the pan from the heat just before they are cooked.
- Spoon over the tomatoes. Scatter over the chives and season with salt and pepper. Serve with toast.