SOLANATO® BASIL & CHILLI SPAGETTINI
- 3 x 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 375g spagettini
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 long red chillies
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 3/4 cup basil leaves
- Cook spagettini in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Return to saucepan. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, halve 2 punnets of Solanato® tomatoes and leave the third whole. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Add the oil, garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring for 1 minute, or until garlic is light golden. Increase heat to medium-high, add all the tomatoes. Cook, shaking pan often for 3-4 minutes or until tomatoes start to collapse. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes, parmesan and basil to the spagettini. Toss well to combine.
- Divide the spagettini between serving bowls. Top with extra parmesan and baby basil leaves. Serve.
Tip- Add 200g chopped cooked bacon or 2 cups cooked chicken to the pasta for extra protein.
Tip- The chilli is fairly mild but to reduce the heat even further, deseed the chillies.