SOLANATO™ TOMATO CHRISTMAS TREE
- 3 x 200g Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes
- 2 x 200g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 100g (about 10 slices) thinly sliced salami
- 100g (about 6 slices) thinly sliced prosciutto
- 200g block vintage cheddar cheese
- 200g wheel brie
- 1/2 cups marinated olives
- 180g tub baby stuffed peppers with fetta & cream cheese
- 200g hommus dip
- 200g guacamole dip
- 200g spicy capsicum dip
- date & pistachio specialty crackers, Grissini & Jatz, to serve
- Cut a triangular template from a baking paper. The two long sides should be 47.5cm long, and 30cm across the base. Place on a large timber board.
- To make the star, cut 1 Solanato™ tomato in half crossways. Slice 4 Qukes® in half lengthways, then slice each in half on diagonal. Place half a Solanato™ at top of template, cut-side up. Arrange Qukes® slices to form a star.
- Trim 3 Qukes®. Cut into 2cm-thick rounds. Roll salami and prosciutto slices into rosettes. Top each salami rosette with a round of cucumber.
- Cut cheddar into 2cm cubes. Cut brie into 10 even wedges.
- Slice 3 Qukes® in half lengthways.
- Arrange the remaining Solanato™ tomatoes, salami and prosciutto rosettes, cheddar, olives and stuffed peppers randomly over the template to form a Christmas tree. Position the brie down the outer edges of the tree like the picture. Place the halved Qukes® randomly over the tree.
- Spoon dips into 3 (3/4 cup capacity/90cm diameter) small bowls. Arrange at base of tree. Break the grissini into lengths and position lengthways across the base to form the box. Arrange the crackers around the outer edge of the board to frame the tree. Serve.