SWEET SOLANATO® TOMATO MEXICAN BOWL
- 400g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 35g sachet taco seasoning
- 500g beef mince
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1.2 iceberg lettuce
- 1 large avocado
- Corn chips
- Lime wedges
- 1.5 limes
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 tsp chipotle sauce
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place Sweet Solanato® tomatoes in a roasting pan, drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil and season. Roast for 5 minutes until Solanato® tomatoes soften.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large, non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 6 minutes until soft. Add seasoning and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes until aromatic. Increase heat to high, add mince and cook for 5 minutes until mince changes colour. Add passata and bring to a simmer stirring occasionally for 6-8 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon roasted Sweet Solanato® tomatoes, rice and mince mixtures into serving bowls. Add lettuce, avocado and corn chips.
- Add dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Spoon over the Sweet Solanato® tomato Mexican Bowl. Top with coriander and serve with remaining lime cut into wedges.