SPANISH STYLE CHICKEN & BROCCOLINI® TRAY BAKE
- 1 family bunch Broccolini®
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 6-8 chicken thigh cutlets, skin on (bone in)
- 8 thyme sprigs , optional
- couscous & lemon wedges , to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Arrange Broccolini®, Minicaps® and onion in a large greased roasting pan. Combine 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon paprika and 1 teaspoon cumin and spoon over the vegetables. Turn to coat.
- Score each piece of chicken twice. Combine the remaining oil, paprika and cumin with garlic and tomato puree in a large bowl. Add the chicken and mix until well coated. Place skin side up over the vegetables and scatter over the thyme. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (insert a skewer into the centre, if the juices run clear the chicken is cooked). Serve with couscous and lemon wedges.
Tip: Chicken thigh cutlets can range in size so depending on who you are feeding you may use 4 large or 6-8 smaller ones. You can use skinless chicken thigh cutlets too.