Broccolini® Stir Fry with Chilli & Cashew Nuts
- 2 bunches Broccolini®
- 4 Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 1 long red chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1/2 cup roasted salted cashew nuts
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tbs vegetable oil
- Combine the chilli, garlic, lemon rind, cashews, sugar and 1 tablespoon oil in a small processor. Process until finely chopped. Alternatively you can use a mortar and pestle.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add remaining oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add the Broccolini® and stir-fry for 3 minutes until bright green. Add the Minicaps® and chilli mixture, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until Broccolini® is tender.
Serving Suggestion: Serve as a side to chicken, beef or lamb. Enjoy as a vegetarian meal with rice or noodles.