STIR-FRY BROCCOLINI® WITH CHINESE SAUCE
|4 as a side
- 2 bunches Broccolini®
- 1 tbs peanut or vegetable oil
Chinese stir-fry sauce
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs sweet soy sauce (ketcup manis)
- 3 tsp Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing)
- 1 tsp white sugar
- pinch ground white pepper
- For the Chinese stir-fry sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a wok over high heat until very hot. Add oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add the Broccolini® and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add 2 tsp water, cover and cook for 30 seconds until bright green.
- Pour the stir-fry sauce over the Broccolini® and stir-fry 1 minute until hot. Serve.
Tip: Delicious served as a side or light meal over noodles or rice