SWEET POTATO SPAGHETTI CARBONARA
- 250g packet Sweet Potato Spaghetti
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml Light thickened cooking cream
- 40g Parmesan, finely grated
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- 1/2 Brown onion, finely chopped
- 100g Lean rindless bacon, chopped
- 2 tbs Chopped flat leaf parsley
- Microwave the sweet potato spaghetti for 2 minutes on High/100%. Whisk the eggs, cream and parmesan together in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook stirring often, for 3 minutes until soft. Add the bacon and cook for 3 minutes until it just starts to colour.
- Add the sweet potato spaghetti to the hot pan and toss gently to combine. Pour the egg mixture over the spaghetti, toss gently over low heat for 1 minute until egg starts to set. Remove from the heat, scatter over parsley and season with pepper. Serve immediately.