Sweet Solanato™ & cocktail pickled onions entertaining platter
- 3 x 200g Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes
- Sweet Solanato™ chilli jam, to serve
- 300g cocktail pickled onions, drained
- 350g brie cheese, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch basil
- 180g tub baby bocconcini cheese, drained
- caramelized basamic vinegar
- 16 thin slices Prosciutto
- 16 small pre-made pastry cases
- 2 tbs flat parsley, chopped
- crackers & crostini, to serve
- Skewer one whole Solanato™ tomatoes with pickled onion. Place into a bowl and drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil then season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut a selected few Solanato™ tomatoes in half and place cut side up onto small wedges of brie cheese. Spoon over chilli jam just before serving.
- Skewer one whole Solanato™ tomato along with basil leaf and baby bocconcini together. Just before serving drizzle with a little caramelized balsamic vinegar and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cut a selected few Solanato™ tomatoes in half crossways and place into a bowl. Add grated rind 1 lemon, chopped parsley and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spoon into pre-bought pastry cases.
- Wrap prosciutto around the tomatoes and serve on top of crackers. Season with salt and pepper.