Sweet Solanato™ Tomato, Prawn, and Avocado Sliders
- 400g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 18 small brioche or dinner rolls
- 1 kg cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, halved lengthways
- 2 firm ripe avocadoes, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3/4 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbs sriracha (thai chilli sauce)
- to serve Watercress sprigs
- Cut the brioche rolls in half. Remove a little of the soft bread from the base and tops to form a cavity. Set 18 tomatoes aside. Cut the rest crossways each into four rounds. Place into a large bowl. Add the prawns, avocado, lime juice and season.
- Combine the mayonnaise and sriracha, spoon half a cup over the tomato mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Preheat oven 160°C fan forced. Warm the roll bases and tops for 5 minutes. Spoon the tomato and prawn mixture into the base of the warm rolls. Top with watercress and brioche lid. Press a skewer into each reserved tomato and insert into the sliders to secure. Serve with remaining mayonnaise.