Sweet Solanato™ Tomato, Prawn and Risoni Salad
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups risoni pasta
- 600g cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
- 125 grams feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juice
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the risoni and cook following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Pour half the dressing over the warm risoni, season with salt and pepper and stir until well coated. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool to room temperature.
- Add the tomatoes, prawns, feta, pine nuts, parsley, chives and remaining dressing. Toss gently and serve.