Sweet Solanato® Tomato, Ricotta and Basil Squares
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup small basil leaves
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 3 tbs basil pesto
- 6 lunch size Vita-Weat Crackers
- to taste salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Beat the ricotta with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy. Stir in the basil pesto and season with salt and pepper.
- Thickly spread the ricotta mixture onto the crackers. Cut tomatoes in half and press into the ricotta. Scatter over basil leaves, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Tip- This recipe makes 6 Sweet Solanato® Tomato, Ricotta and Basil Squares