SWEET SOLANATO™ TOMATO & YOGHURT FLATBREAD
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 2/3 cup (160ml) luke warm water
- 1 tsp instant dried yeast
- 2 1/2 plain flour
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes, crushed
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs zaartar
- small coriander leaves and yoghurt dip, to serve
- Combine the warm water and yeast in a jug. Cover and stand for 5 minutes until small bubbles start to appear on the surface.
- Combine the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl, add the yeast mixture and yoghurt, mix to a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured bench, knead until smooth and elastic. It will take 15 minutes by hand or 5 minutes in an electric mixer with a dough hook. Place into a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap and set aside to rest for 20 minutes to rise slightly.
- Cut the dough in half and roll each piece of dough out on a lightly dusted bench to 14 x 30cm. Place onto a greased baking tray. Combine the oil and garlic and brush over the top of each piece of dough. Cut the tomatoes into thirds and press the tomatoes onto the dough. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked through. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with zaartar and coriander leaves. Serve with yoghurt dip.