Thai Style Cauliflower Rice
- 200g Ready to Cook, Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 tbs desiccated coconut
- to serve Coriander, Thai basil leaves and fried shallots
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Heat coconut oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add chilli, ginger, lemongrass and coconut. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes until soft. Add cauliflower rice, cover and cook for 3-5 minutes stirring every minute until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake to combine.
- Spoon rice mixture into serving bowl. Spoon over the dressing. Top with herbs and fried shallots. Delicious served with salmon, chicken or pork.