TOMA’MUSE®, AVOCADO & LENTIL SALAD
|4 as a side|
- 2 x 200g Toma'muse ® Tomatoes
- 1 Baby cos lettuce, chopped
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 400g Can Brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 2 tbs Pepitas
- 3 tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs Red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Maple syrup or honey
- Cut 200g of Toma’Muse® in half crossways and place into a large bowl with remaining Toma’Muse®. Add the baby cos, avocado, lentils, parsley, hazelnuts and pepitas. Toss gently to combine.
- To make the mustard vinaigrette, whisk all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the dressing over the salad, toss gently. Serve.
Tip- To turn into a main meal, add 600g shredded cooked chicken and double the dressing.