TOMA’MUSE® BRUSCHETTA WITH JALAPENO DRESSING
- 2 x 200g Toma'muse® Tomatoes
- 8 Sourdough slices, chargrilled
- 250g Crème fraiche, see tip
- Wedges Chargrilled lime, to serve
- 1 tbs Drained picked jalapeno
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Caster sugar
- 4 tbsn Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs Lime juice
- Slice the Toma’Muse® tomatoes into three crossways. Place in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender or small processor and blend until smooth. Spoon over the tomatoes. Cover and set aside 15 minutes to marinade.
- Thickly spread the sourdough with crème fraiche and spoon over the tomatoes. Serve with lime.
Tip: You can use soft goats cheese or cream cheese as a replacement for crème fraiche.