TOMA’MUSE® ITALIAN-STYLE GRAZING PLATTER
- 3 x 250g Toma'muse ® Tomatoes
- 6 Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 2 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 180ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs Caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 100g Smooth Feta, crumbled
- 2 tbs Mascarpone
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 Lemon, rind finely grated
- 1 tbs Pickled jalapeno, finely chopped
- leaves picked Thyme
- 24 Basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Basil pesto
- 12 (about 200g) Cherry bocconcini, halved
- 30g Pecorino, finely grated
- 100g Prosciutto
- 100g Sopresso
- 100g Salami
- 180g Mixed olives
- 200g Beetroot dip
- 250g Provolone
- 125g Brie wedge
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- Tart cases, crackers & crostini, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Cut 250g Toma'muse® tomatoes in half and arrange cut side up in a small roasting pan. Top with garlic and season with salt and pepper. Spoon over 4 tablespoons oil and roast for 15 minutes until slightly collapsed. Drizzle over the balsamic. Cool to room temperature. Spoon into a serving dish.
- Meanwhile, cut 250g Toma'muse® tomatoes in half. Carefully spoon out the centre, leaving a shell. Mix the feta, mascarpone, paprika and lemon rind together and spoon into the tomato shells. Place into a shallow dish. Combine 100ml oil with jalapeno and thyme. Season with pepper and pour over the tomatoes, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut the remaining 250g Toma'muse® tomatoes in half crossways. Top each with a basil leaf, a dollop of pesto and piece of bocconcini. Sprinkle with pecorino.
- To serve, place the roasted balsamic tomatoes and feta stuffed tomatoes onto a large grazing platter or board. Arrange the caprese tomatoes around the edge of the platter. Add sopresso, salami, prosciutto, capsicum, baby cucumbers, olives, cheese, dip, tarts cases, crackers, crostini and rocket.