TOMA’MUSE™ SMOKED SALMON & AVOCADO SALAD
- 250g Toma'muse™ Tomatoes
- 6 Qukes® baby cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 4 (about 200g) Thick slices of sourdough
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large Ripe avocado, chopped
- 2 Baby cos heart lettuce, sliced crossways
- 1/2 cup Small basil leaves
- 200g Smoked salmon slices
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 Lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tsp Horseradish cream,
- 1 small Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp Caster sugar,
- 1 cup Flat leaf parsley, loosely packed
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Tear the sourdough into chunks and spread onto a baking tray. Spray well with olive oil and bake for 8 minutes, or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and season with salt and pepper. Process or blend until well combined. Transfer to a jug.
- Halve the Toma'muse™ and place in a large bowl. Add the Qukes® and avocado, stir gently to combine. Scatter the lettuce, then basil over large platter. Spoon over the Toma'muse™ mixture. Poke in the smoked salmon pieces and scatter over the toasted bread. Spoon over the dressing and serve.