Toma’muse™ Spaghettini with Feta, Olives & Rocket
- 2 x 250g Toma'muse™ Tomatoes
- 100ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs Red wine vingegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Caster sugar
- 150g Mixed olives, pitted, roughly chopped
- 350g Spaghettini (no.3)(see tip)
- 250g Goats feta
- 60g Rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Cut the Toma'muse™ tomatoes crossways into three, without cutting all the way through. Transfer to a roasting pan.
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and sugar and pour over the tomatoes. Add the olives and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghettini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following the packet directions, until tender. Drain pasta and return to the pan. Add the Toma'muse™ mixture and crumble over the feta. Add the rocket and toss over a low heat for 2 minutes or until warmed through. Serve.
Tip: Spaghettini is a fine pasta, you can use spaghetti, penne or farfalle but increase quantity to 400g.