ZUCCHINI SPAGHETTI WITH RICOTTA, PEAS, MINT, CHILLI & PARMESAN
- 1 punnet Ready to Cook
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 100g piece fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 1 tbs shredded mint leaves
- Finely grated parmesan & lemon wedges, to serve
- Place peas in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water. Stand for 30-60 seconds, until bright green and tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add shallots, chilli and garlic. Cook for 1 minute, until soft. Add peas and zucchini spaghetti. Increase heat to high, cook for 4 minutes or until just tender. Add ricotta and mint, toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle over parmesan, season with salt & pepper. Serve with lemon