BARBECUE BROCCOLINI® ANTIPASTO SHARED BOARD
|4-6 as a starter|
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 400g (1 medium) sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1cm thick rounds
- 350g butternut pumpkin, cut into 1cm-thick wedges
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1/2cm-thick rounds
- 3 cobs corn, halved
- 2 lemons, halved
- olive oil cooking spray
- 200g wheel camembert
- 1 (125g) buffalo mozzarella, drained, torn into pieces
- Chargrilled sourdough, to serve
- 125ml Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped herbs, like chives, parsley, mint, coriander
- Place the sweet potato onto a microwave-safe plate in a single layer and cover with damp paper towel. Microwave on High/100% for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Remove to a tray. Repeat with pumpkin.
- For the herb oil, blend the oil and herbs with salt and pepper until well combined. Pour into a serving jug.
- Preheat barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Spray all the vegetables well with olive oil and season. Barbecue the Broccolini® for 5 minutes, Minicaps® for 2-3 minutes each side, sweet potato, pumpkin and eggplant for 4 minutes each side, the corn for 6 minutes turning often until lightly charred and lemon cut side down for 3 minutes.
- Arrange all the vegetables on a serving board with cheese, herby oil and sourdough. Serve with charred lemon.