Calypso® Mango Cheesecake Slice
- 4 Calypso® Mangoes
- 400g lattice biscuits
- 375g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 250g sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 250g mascarpone
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced. Grease and line a 22cm (base) square cake pan with baking paper, allowing a 3cm overhang on all sides.
- Arrange 16 biscuits, glaze side down, over the base of the cake pan, cutting to fit so the base is covered.
- Peel and cut the fruit from 1 mango. Process the mango until smooth (you should have ¾ cup of puree). Pour the puree into a jug, wash and dry the food processor.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar in the processor. Process until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and sour cream, pulse until just combined. Add 3/4 cup mango puree, pulse to combine. Pour over the base. Arrange more biscuits, glazed side up, over the top. Bake for 40-45 minutes until set. Set aside to cool. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight if time permits.
- Lift the slice onto a board or serving platter. Fold the vanilla through the mascarpone. Gently whisk with a balloon whisk to thicken if necessary. Spread over the biscuits. Cut the cheeks from the remaining mangoes. Using a large spoon remove the mango fruit from the cheeks and thinly slice. Arrange over the mascarpone. Cut into squares to serve.