CALYPSO® MANGO FRUIT SALAD TACOS
- 2 Calypso® Mangoes
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 125g Perfection Raspberries
- 1/4 cup icing sugar mixture
- 8 mini flour tortillas
- 60g butter, melted
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup softly whipped cream, thick yoghurt or ice cream
- 150ml thickened cream
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- To make the fudge sauce, combine the ingredients in a small saucepan. Stir with a metal spoon over a medium heat until the chocolate has melted and the sauce is smooth. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Place icing sugar into a sieve. Brush one side of a tortilla with melted butter and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of icing sugar. Turn and repeat on the other side. Heat a medium sized frying pan over a medium heat. Place tortilla in the hot pan and cook for 2 minutes until golden and caramelized, turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Place a sheet of baking paper over a rolling pin, while tortilla is hot, quickly hang over the rolling pin and allow to set. Repeat with remaining butter, sugar and tortillas.
- Cut, peel and chop the mango and place into a bowl. Add the blueberries, raspberries and grapes.
- Spoon the cream, yoghurt or softened ice cream into the base of each taco. Top with fruit salad then drizzle with fudge sauce. Serve.