CALYPSO® MANGO, QUKES®, FETA & MINT SALSA
- 1 Calypso® Mangoes
- 4 Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 125g soft feta, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- Cut, peel and dice the mango and place into a bowl. Cut the Qukes® the same size as the mango. Add to the mango with the onion, feta and mint.
- Combine the lime juice, oil, chilli and sugar. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the mango salsa and stir gently to combine. Serve with baked Lebanese chips or over fish, chicken or pork.
Tip- For baked Lebanese chips, brush both sides of some Lebanese flat bread with olive oil and season with chilli flakes if you like. Cut into triangles and bake in a hot oven until golden. Allow to cool and they will become crisp.