CALYPSO® MANGO SMOOTHIE PANCAKES
- 3 Calypso® Mangoes
- Perfection Blueberries, to serve
- Perfection Strawberries, to serve
- Perfection Raspberries, to serve
- 200ml milk
- 2 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- melted ghee or olive oil or cooking spray
- yoghurt, passionfruit, maple syrup
- Peel and roughly chop 1 mango. Place into a blender or processor with milk, yoghurt, eggs and sugar. Blend until smooth (you should have 600ml).
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into a bowl. Add mango smoothie mixture, whisk until well combined (see tip).
- Brush melted ghee over base of a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, remove excess with paper towel. Spoon 1/3 cup batter into pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook, 2-3 minutes or until golden underneath. Remove. Keep warm in a low oven (140°C). Repeat with remaining ghee and batter to make 8 pancakes.
- Cut the cheeks from remaining mangoes. Using a large spoon, remove the mango fruit from the cheeks, slice crossways. Serve warm pancakes with yoghurt, mango and passionfruit or yoghurt mango and berries or yoghurt mango and maple syrup.