Eggplant Dip (Baba Ghanoush)
- 2 Eggplant
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- 3 tbsp tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper
- Slit skin of eggplant and roast in hot oven (200C) for approx 30 minutes or until skin blackens.
- Leave to cool, then peel off skin.
- Blend eggplant flesh, tahini, olive oil, spanish onion, tabasco sauce and garlic in a food processor.
- Serve as a dip with crackers or Lebanese bread.
Save this Recipe
When you save, we create an easy to use list of all the ingredients you'll need to create this tasty dish. So, when you're next shopping, login with your smartphone and quickly check-off what you need!