Fioretto® Mezza Salad
- 400g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 6 slices sourdough, chargrilled, halved
- 250g labne
- 75g mixed olives, pitted, roughly chopped
- 125g chargrilled eggplant, chopped
- 150g roasted red capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 cup flat parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil,
- 1/2 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp honey,
- For the vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients together with salt and pepper until well combined.
- Steam or microwave Fioretto® until stems are a bright green and tender. Drain well. Pour half the dressing over the warm Fioretto®, turn to coat. Set aside to cool.
- Spread the sourdough with the labne then arrange on serving board or platter. Spoon over the marinated Fioretto®. Combine olives, eggplant, capsicum and parsley together. Spoon over the Fioretto®. Scatter over the pistachios. Season. Serve with remaining dressing.