Fish Tacos with Calypso® Mango and Jalapeno Salsa
- 2 Calypso® Mangoes
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 600g thick white fish fillets (such as ling)
- 2 tbs fajita seasoning
- 1 tbs plain flour
- vegetable oil
- 3 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 8 mini flour tortillas, warmed to serve
- 2 tbs sliced jalapenos, drained, chopped
- 2 tbs coriander leaves, finely chopped
- To make salsa, cut the cheeks from the mangoes. Using a large spoon remove the mango fruit from the cheeks and cut into 1cm cubes. Combine with remaining salsa ingredients.
- Combine avocado, sour cream and 1 tbs lime juice. Season. Cut fish into 3cm wide pieces. Combine seasoning and flour in a shallow dish.
- Heat enough oil to cover base of a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Dip half the fish in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Add to hot oil. Cook, turning occasionally, for 2-3 minutes, or until fish is cooked. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining fish and flour mixture.
- To serve, spread tortillas with avocado. Top with cabbage, fish and mango salsa.