FROZEN FRUIT SMOOTHIE BOWLS
|5 mins |
4 hours freezing
- 250g Perfection Blueberries
- 1 Calypso® Mangoes, peeled, chopped (see tip)
- 2 ripe Cavendish bananas
- 1 1/4 cups chilled coconut water
- 1 tbs pistachio kernels
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs flaked coconut
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 2/3 cup coconut milk or yoghurt
- 1 passionfruit
- Peel the bananas, break into pieces and place into a snap lock bag. Add the coconut water, secure the bag and freeze for 4 hours until frozen (this can be kept in freezer for up to 1 month).
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced. Combine pistachio, pumpkin seeds, coconut and sesame seeds on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle over the maple syrup, stir to coat. Bake for 7-10 minutes until light golden. Cool. Break into large pieces.
- Pour the coconut milk into a blender. Add the mango and 1 ½ punnets of the blueberries. Roughly chop the frozen banana mixture and add to the blender. Blend on high speed until smooth. Divide between two serving bowls. Top with pistachio mixture and remaining blueberries. Spoon over passionfruit. Serve immediately.
Tip- When Calypso® mango is not in season replace it with 6 Perfection strawberries or ½ cup fresh Perfection raspberries.