BROCCOLINI® WITH HONEY SOY BEEF HOKKIEN NOODLES
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 1 1/2 tbs peanut or vegetable oil
- 500g beef stir-fry strips
- 175g sachet Honey Soy stir-fry sauce
- 500g hokkien noodles
- Heat a large wok over high heat until very hot. Add 1 teaspoon of the oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add one third of the beef and stir-fry for about 30 seconds, or until just sealed. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining beef in two batches.
- Add remaining oil with the Broccolini® and Sugar Snap Peas. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add 2 tsp of water, cover with a lid and cook, shaking the wok often for 45 seconds or until bright green.
- Remove the cover and add the stir-fry sauce and noodles. Bring to the boil, stirring often. Return the beef to the wok and stir-fry until combined. Serve.