Mediterranean Bruschetta Platter
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, halved crossways
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved
- 4 Qukes® baby cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- 150ml olive oil
- 1 bunch baby carrots, scrubbed & trimmed
- 2 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbs thyme
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 (425g) eggplant, cut into rounds
- 2 loaves sour dough, sliced
- 3 tbs hummus
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 tbs (80g) labne
- 2 tbs basil pesto
- 4 tbs (100g) cottage cheese
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes
- 2tbs basil leaves
- 100g chevre
- 1/3 cup yoghurt
- 1 tsp harissa
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 100g goats cheese
- 1 tbs dukkah
- 60g spreadable ricotta
- handful parmesan & microherbs, to garnish
- Preheat oven 200°C fan forced. Place the Broccolini®, Minicaps® and carrots in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil, season, shake gently to coat. Roast 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Set aside to cool.
- Arrange the fennel over the base of greased roasting pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, scatter over the parmesan and season. Roast 20-25 minutes or until fennel is tender. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 tablespoon oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, thyme green chilli in a bowl. Add the Qukes®, turn to coat. Set aside 1 hour.
- Brush both sides of the eggplant and bread with remaining oil. Barbecue or chargrill 3-4 minutes each side or until eggplant is tender and bread is lightly charred.Spread 4 slices sourdough with labne, top with roasted Minicaps®. Spread 4 slices sourdough with chevre. Top with well drained marinated Qukes®. Spread 4 slices sourdough with goats cheese, top with roasted baby carrots, sprinkle with dukkah.
- Spread 4 slices sourdough with ricotta, top with roasted parmesan fennel.
- Top 4 slices sourdough with chargrilled eggplant. Combine the yoghurt and harissa, spoon over eggplant, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Spread 4 slices sourdough with pesto and cottage cheese. Top with tomatoes and basil.
- Spread 4 slices sourdough with hummos, top with Broccolini® and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- To serve; Arrange bruschetta on a serving platter or board. Season, sprinkle with parmesan and micro herbs.