Mediterranean Roast Vegetable Salad
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 1 leek, halved crossways
- 3 lebanese eggplant, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch baby carrots, scrubbed & trimmed
- 125g buttom mushrooms
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp greek oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, halved
- 135g (1 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cups fresh herbs, (like parsley, basil)
- 2 tbs pinenuts, toasted
- drizzle extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Preheat oven 200°C fan forced.
- Cut the leek in quarters lengthways. Place into a large roasting pan with Broccolini®, Minicaps®, eggplant, carrots and mushrooms. Drizzle over the olive oil. Scatter over the oregano and garlic. Season, toss gently to combine. Roast 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from the oven, add the Solanato™ tomatoes and olives, squeeze over one lemon half. Allow to cool to room temperature in the pan. Add the herbs and pinenuts. Toss gently. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and remaining lemon.