Calypso® Mango, Qukes® & Prawn Salad with Chilli Coconut
- 2 Calypso® Mangoes
- 6 Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 2 shredded coconut
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 fennel
- 6 red radish
- 24 medium cooked prawns
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- Spoon coconut into a small frying pan over medium heat. Cook, shaking pan 2-3 minutes until toasted. Transfer to a bowl. Add sesame seeds to the pan, cook, shaking pan 2 minutes until lightly toasted. Add the chilli, cook further 30 seconds. Add to the coconut. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a jug, season and whisk until well combined. Pour half into a large bowl. Using a mandolin, thinly slice the fennel and radish. Add to the dressing just before you are ready to serve. Toss gently to coat.
- Cut the cheeks from the mangoes. Using a large spoon remove the mango fruit from the cheeks and slice. Add to the fennel with the cucumbers, prawns and parsley. Toss gently to combine.
- Pile salad onto serving plates. Sprinkle with coconut chilli mixture. Spoon over the remaining dressing. Season and serve.
Tip- This recipe is best served as a light meal.