QUKES® SUMMER SNACKING PLATTER
- 3 x 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 320g Mix-a-mato® tomatoes
- 3 Calypso® Mangoes
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 125g Perfection Raspberries
- 125g Perfection Strawberries
- 125g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 2 x 200g dips (we used guacamole and beetroot), to serve
- 400g sliced meats (we used prosciutto & sopressa), to serve
- 1 fig & pistachio roll, to serve
- 200g stuffed olives, to serve
- 200g pie brie, to serve
- 8 (80g) salami slices
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 loaf Turkish bread, split
- 8 baby bocconcini, drained
- 400g watermelon, diced
- 80g soft feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup small mint leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp chilli salt, optional (see tip)
- Roll 8 Qukes® in a slice of salami. Place on a plate and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Combine oil and garlic and brush over the cut side of the bread. Place cut side up on a tray and bake for 8-10 minutes until light golden. While warm cut crossways into 5cm-thick slices. Cut 4 of the slices, crossways each into pieces. Cut 4 Qukes® crossways into 4. Thread bread cubes, Qukes®, tomatoes and bocconcini onto 8 skewers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut 4 Qukes® into rounds and place in a bowl. Add the watermelon, feta, mint and lime. Stir gently to combine. Spoon into 8 small glasses or bowls. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut the cheeks from the mangoes, then cut into thick wedges. Score into pieces and sprinkle with chilli salt if using.
- To build the snacking board, spoon dips onto bowls and place on the board. Arrange the salami Qukes®, Qukes® skewers, Qukes® watermelon salad, mango wedges, fruit and nut roll, berries, cold meats, olives, cheese, Minicaps®, remaining Qukes®, tomatoes and bread on the board.
Tip- To make chilli salt, crush 1 tbs salt flakes into a bowl. Stir in 1/4 tsp ground chilli powder or cayenne.