QUKES®, TREVISO™ RADICCHIO & SPICED BEEF SALAD
- 1 Treviso™ radicchio lettuce, halved lengthways, shredded
- 4 Qukes® baby cucumbers, sliced into rounds
- 250g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Dried chilli flakes
- 2 tbs Sunflower oil
- 500g Beef sirloin, trimmed
- 1 small Red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Herbs, (like flat leaf parsley, coriander, mint)
- 4 Garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Green shallots, trimmed & chopped
- 1 cup Flat leaf parsley
- 1 Long green chilli, deseeded & chopped
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 100ml Sunflower oil
- 100ml Red wine vinegar
- For the green sauce; Combine all the ingredients in a blender or processor. Blend or process until well combined. Remove to a bowl and season.
- Combine the paprika, chilli and 1 tablespoon of oil on a large plate. Add beef and turn to coat.
- Preheat barbecue plate or grill on medium-high. Cook beef for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest. Thinly slice beef across the grain. Arrange over the base of shared board or serving plate. Spoon ¼ cup of the green sauce over the warm beef.
- Combine the Radicchio, onion, Qukes®, Solanato™ tomatoes and herbs and arrange over the beef. Serve drizzled with remaining sauce.