Roast Broccolini® & Vegetable Salad
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, halved crossways
- 6 Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved
- 200g Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes
- 475g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 5cm pieces
- 600g cauliflower, sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tps ground cumin
- 2 tps coriander
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard,
- 1 tsp caster sugar,
- 2 tbs roasted cashews,
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Grease a large roasting pan. Then arrange the sweet potato and cauliflower in the roasting pan. Combine the oil and spices together. Spoon half over the vegetables in the roasting pan. Season, roast for 25 minutes until tender.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Add the Broccolini® and Minicaps® to the pan. Spoon the remaining spice mixture over all the vegetables. Toss to combine. Return to the oven and roast for a further 15 minutes. Add the tomatoes, roast for 5 minutes until the vegetables are golden and tender.
- Meanwhile for the dressing, combine all the ingredients with ¼ cup of the parsley leaves in a food processor. Process until well combined. Season.
- Add the remaining parsley leaves to the warm salad. Toss gently to combine. Spoon over the dressing and serve.