CALYPSO® MANGO, QUKES® & SMOKED SALMON ROLLS
- 3 Calypso® Mangoes
- 12 Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 250g cream cheese, chilled, chopped
- 50g piece fresh ricotta
- 3 tbs horseradish cream
- 2 tbs finely chopped chives
- 3 tbs thyme leaves
- 800g smoked salmon
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 limes, halved
- Extra virgin olive oil & crostini, to serve
- To make the filling, cut the cheeks from 1 mango. Using a large spoon, carefully scoop the flesh out in 1 piece and finely dice.
- Place the cream cheese, ricotta and horseradish cream in a food processor. Pulse until well combined. Transfer to a bowl, stir in the mango, chives and 1 tablespoon of thyme. Season.
- Place one slice of salmon on a clean board. Spread with 1 tablespoon of the mango cheese mixture. Arrange 2 pieces of the Qukes® at one short end. Roll up firmly to enclose. Repeat with the remaining salmon, filling and Qukes®.
- Cut the cheeks from the remaining mangoes and dice the flesh. Place into a bowl. Add the chilli, remaining thyme and squeeze over juice from half a lime. Season and stir gently to combine.
- To serve, place the salmon rolls on platter or serving plates. Spoon over the mango salsa. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Serve with crostini and remaining lime.
Tip: Smoked salmon rolls can be made up to 6 hours ahead of serving.