Treviso™ Radicchio San Choy Bow
- 1 Treviso™ radicchio lettuce
- 1 Shallots, finely sliced
- 400 grams chicken, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp mixed chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup ready-made, dried shallots
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- Separate and wash the Treviso™ leaves and divide between four plates.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the chicken until white.
- Add the sliced green shallot, ginger, garlic, chilli, 5 spice and soy and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Spoon the chicken into the centre of the Treviso™ radicchio leaves.
- Garnish with mint and fried shallots.