ROAST ITALIAN VEGETABLES
- 2 medium Fennel, trimmed, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots
- 1 bulb garlic
- 3 medium Lebanese eggplant
- 3 meduim zucchini
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs oregano leaves
- extra virgin olive oil & lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan forced. Grease a large roasting pan.
- Place the vegetables into the roasting pan. Combine olive oil, oregano, and salt and pepper and pour over the vegetables, toss to coat.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, turning vegetables every 15 minutes until light golden and tender. Remove from the oven, drizzle over extra virgin olive oil and squeeze over lemons. Serve.
Tip- These roast vegetables are great served with lamb skewers or roast chicken or lamb.