BLUEBERRY ROCK CAKES
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g butter, chilled, grated
- 2/3 cup (160g) caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-2 teaspoons, if needed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan forced. Grease and line 2 baking trays.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the butter. Use your fingertips to rub through until the mixture starts to clump together. Stir in Blueberries, sugar and egg. Then use wet fingers to bring the mixture together, adding a 1-2 teaspoons of milk if needed.
- Drop heaped spoonful’s of the mixture on trays, leaving a little space for spreading between each. Bake for 17-20 minutes until golden. Serve warm, spread with butter.