CAULIFLOWER, BROCCOLI & SWEET POTATO RICE NACHOS
- 250g Packet Cauliflower, broccoli & sweet potato rice
- 125g Original corn chips
- 1/3 cup Thick tomato passata
- 1 tsp Mexican spice
- 1/2 cup Grated cheese, (we used a combination of tasty and mozzarella)
- 1 Large ripe tomato, diced
- 1/2 Large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish.
- Microwave the cauliflower, broccoli & sweet potato rice for 2 minutes on High/100%.
- Scatter the corn chips over the dish. Spoon over passata then the cauliflower, broccoli & sweet potato rice. Sprinkle over the spice followed by the cheese. Bake for 10 minutes until cheese has melted and the corn chips are warm.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, avocado and coriander. Squeeze over half the lime and stir to combine. Spoon the salsa over the nachos and serve with remaining lime.