Fioretto® & Pork San choy bau
- 400g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 2 Baby Cos Heart
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 long red chilli
- 1 long green chilli
- 2 cm piece peeled ginger
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 2 eshallots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 400g pork mince
- 1 tbs ketcup manis
- 1/4 cup / 50g water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- to serve beansprouts, coriander & fried eschallots
- For the sauce, stir ketcup manis and sweet chilli sauce together. Set aside.
- Process garlic, chilli and ginger until very finely chopped, almost paste-like. Pour half the oil into a cold wok then add the chilli mixture. Turn heat to medium and stir-fry until aromatic. Add eschallots and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until soft. Remove mixture to a bowl.
- Increase heat to high, once wok is hot add remaining oil and mince, stir-fry until colour changes. Add Fioretto, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until all liquid evaporated. Add eschallot mixture back and stir-fry until well combined. Add ketcup manis and stir to coat then add water chestnuts, stir fry until well combined.
- Spoon in lettuce cups, drizzle with sauce then top with beansprouts, coriander and fried eschallots to serve.
Tip- You can replace water chestnuts with salted peanuts of you like.