MARINATED BROCCOLINI® WITH FETA AND CASHEW SALAD
- 2 bunches Broccolini®
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 320g Feta
- to serve snow pea tendrils or small mint leaves & flatbread
- 125ml extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/2 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp caster sugar,
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Add salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Place a tray in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes. Blanch the Broccolini® in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes until bright green and just tender. Drain quickly and arrange onto the cold tray in a single layer. Pour over the dressing and turn to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Place sesame seeds in a small frying pan and shake over medium heat until light golden. Add the cashews and cook for 1-2 minutes until warm. Remove to a small food processor. Add cumin, paprika and salt and pulse until finely chopped.
- Cut the feta into 3cm pieces. Roll the feta in the cashew mixture, pressing on with fingertips.
- Arrange the Broccolini® on plates or a platter, top with feta and snow pea tendrils. Spoon over dressing (from marinated Broccolini®) and serve with flat bread.