Mediterranean Mushroom Lettuce Cups
- 200g Button Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 each Cos Lettuce, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted capsicum
- 1/4 cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 sliced char-grilled eggplant, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 60 grams feta cheese
- Place the button mushrooms in a ceramic bowl. Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl and then pour over mushrooms. Stir to coat. Cover and allow to marinate for 20-30 minutes or until tender.
- Add the semi-dried tomatoes, char-grilled eggplant, roasted capsicum and toasted pine nuts. Spoon into lettuce leaves, crumble over some feta and serve.