PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED CHARRED FIORETTO®
|2 as a snack|
- 200g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 100g fig or quince paste
- 8 slices (about 125g) prosciutto
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Aioli & rocket leaves, to serve
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil. Cut the Fioretto® so you have 8 pieces. Drop into the boiling water and cook for 1 minute until stems are bright green. Drain, then refresh in cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Soften fig paste in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Lay 1 slice of prosciutto on a board. Spread with a little fig paste and top with 1 piece of Fioretto®. Roll up and repeat with remaining prosciutto, fig paste and Fioretto®. Drizzle the Fioretto® with the oil and turn to coat
- Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the Fioretto® and cook, in batches, turning occasionally for 3 minutes, until lightly charred. Remove to a tray. Add a little water and 1 tablespoon of remaining paste to the hot pan, swirl to combine. Spoon over the Fioretto®. Serve warm or at room temperature with rocket & aioli for dipping.