Roasted Tomato Medley, Brie & Eggplant Salad
- 800g Tomato Medley
- 2 medium Eggplant, ends trimmed and roughly chopped
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 200g double brie, sliced
- 3 tsp tahini,
- 2 tsp honey,
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar,
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Put the eggplant into a large roasting pan. Combine 2 tablespoons of oil and garlic then spoon over the eggplant. Season and toss gently to coat. Spread evenly over the base of the pan. Roast for 20-30 minute until tender and golden. Set aside to cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 240°C. Put the tomatoes into another roasting pan. Spoon over remaining oil and season well. Roast for 5-8 minutes until skins just start to wrinkle, but tomatoes still hold their shape. Set aside to cool.
- For the dressing; stir in the tahini, honey and 2 tsp of warm water together. Add oil, vinegar and season. Whisk until well combined.
- Spoon the eggplant, basil and pine nuts onto a large platter. Top with the brie and tomatoes. Spoon over the dressing and serve.