Smoked salmon spilt Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 2 x 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 3 Shallots, finely chopped
- 125g spreadable cream cheese, chopped
- 125g (½ cup) smooth ricotta
- 1 small lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tsp horseradish cream
- 200g smoked salmon slices, finely chopped
- 2 tbs small capers, drained
- 2 tbs flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Using a small sharp knife cut each Quke® lengthways leaving them still attached at the base.
- Combine the cream cheese, ricotta and lemon rind, 1 tablespoon of juice, horseradish and salt and pepper in a bowl, mix well. Stir in half the chopped salmon. Add the capers, parsley and green shallots.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of smoked salmon mixture into each Qukes®. Top each with a little of the remaining chopped smoked salmon. Season. Serve topped with micro herbs.