Sweet Solanato™ tomatoes, prawn & kale salad
- 200g Sweet Solanato™ Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup rice & quinoa blend, rinsed
- 5 cups cold water
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch kale, leaves shredded
- 600g cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
- 125g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar,
- 1 tsp dijon mustard,
- Place rice, quinoa and water into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and allow to boil gently, uncovered for 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Leave to stand covered for 5 minutes. Rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 2–3 minutes or until it starts to colour. Add kale and cook 1 minute or until it starts to wilt. Set aside to cool.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a large bowl, whisk until well combined. Add the rice and quinoa, kale mixture, Sweet Solanato™ tomato, prawns, feta, pine nuts and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Spoon into a large bowl. Serve.